1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- We only collect the information requested or related to the provision and use of products and services by collecting directly from customers or through the website with the customer's permission with transparency and legitimacy.
- Information includes name, contact information, usage information for the company's products and services, customer concerns, preferences, ... All information must be accurate and legal. NIKENKO accepts no responsibility with regard to the laws of disclosed information.
2. USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- NIKENKO only uses the above information to better understand customers' needs, in order to provide customers with the most suitable products and services.
- In case of necessity, NIKENKO can use this information to contact customers in the forms such as: freight forwarding, telephone, order confirmation, thank you letter, upcoming events, ... if customers have subscribed to receive the notification.
- We only provide necessary information to the product shipping partner for customers, committed not to disclose customer personal information without customer’s consent.
3. INFORMATION STORE TIME
Members' personal data will be kept until there is a request for cancellation. In all remaining cases personal information of members will be kept confidential on the server of nikenko.vn.
4. CUSTOMER INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALITY
- NIKENKO always understands that customers' concerns about whether the information shared with us whether it is secure or not. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of customers' personal information by the careful control. Utilizing a variety of appropriate information confidentiality technologies and staff monitoring compliance with the company confidentiality guidelines to prevent theft, access, modification, or use of information illegally, giving customers peace of mind.
- In order to protect your account and password for service access, data on product searches and orders it is your responsibility not to share it with anyone else. If you are using a computer with other people, you should log out or turn off any open website windows before leaving. Do not share or use accounts and passwords with other websites.
NIKENKO reserves the right to change and modify the Confidentiality Policy from time to time. However, any changes to this policy are posted publicly on our website. Thank you for your trust and choice for NIKENKO.